The Ministry of Health and Population (MoHP) Nepal has initiated a Digital online service to provide COVID-19 vaccine certification with QR code for abroad Travelers. If you have received a complete dose of Covid-19 Vaccine, You Can Fill Covid-19 Vaccine Certification form.
Required information for vaccination Certificate
- Personal details
- Vaccination details (Vaccine Batch /Centre/Date)
Required documents for vaccination Certificate
- Passport / Citizenship
- Vaccination card
- Passport Size Photo (Less than 250kb)
How To Register Digital Document Of Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate with QR Code?
- Fill Covid-19 Vaccine Certification Form
Additional Information Regarding Vaccination Verification
- Your identification: Passport / Citizenship(Nagrikta) Driving License, etc (If you are traveling abroad use Passport and Passport Number for verification)
- Vaccine Card [Immunization card with vaccination center stamp (if possible)]
- Passport size photo [You must submit your passport size photo with a plain background where both ears should be visible and make sure the image should not exceed the 250kb size limit]
How to Check your Vaccine Certificate?
- Goto Verification Status
- Enter Registration Number and Date of Birth and press on Search.
- if your request is accepted result will be shown as " Congratulations!... Your request is approved"
- Then Goto View Verified Detail now you will be able to see or Print Your Vaccine Card with QR Code.
- Your Digital vaccine card will Approve/Reject within (24-72) Working hours.
- If your vaccine card has unclear, Please immediately consult with the vaccine center.
- Do not Upload an Unauthentic Document, one shall be held liable and will be punished according to the Government of Nepal law.
- If you have any problems/issues after the submission of the online verification form, you are requested to visit the local level of government office where you have received your complete dose.