Mobile Handset IMEI should be registered in Nepal in case it's not purchased from Nepal or then again If you don't have adequate evidence of looking for your telephone in Nepal like warranty cards, VAT charges, etc.
Smartphones that are brought from nations besides Nepal are considered illicit. To utilize those Phones, you need to do IMEI enrollment in Nepal. Illicit cell phones not be permitted to work in Nepal from 16 July 2021 (1 Sawan 2077).
Above all else, you should check your gadget in case it's enrolled in Nepal's Mobile Device Management System at Nepal Telecommunications Authority (NTA).
The cell phone shows just a single IMEI number if that it has 1 sim. In case there are double sims, both IMEI numbers should enlist with the NTA.
In the event that it shows your Smartphone not enrolled inside the framework, you need to enlist your gadget yourself on the web. it's a truly simple and short cycle following...
How to check the IMEI Code and Mobile IMEI Status of the Phone in NTA?First, Check your Smartphone's IMEI Status in Nepal’s Mobile Device Management System.
- Go to your phone’s Call dial Pad *#06# to find your device IMEI Number.
- Note Carefully IMEI Number both IMEI1 and IMEI2.
- Click on the last menu Know Your Device.
- Enter your device’s IMEI Number in the box.
- Click on submit.
If it did not recognize the device result may appear as " your device is not registered in the system " you must register your device.
How to Register Unique Identity Number Of Mobile Handset (Mobile phone’s IMEI) in Nepal?
- Login https://eir.nta.gov.np/login > Telecommunication Authority
- Goto to Sign Up.
- Click on the "Individual Application".
- Fill up all your detail ' * ' marked
- Upload one of the Identification ID ( Passport, Driving License Citizenship Card) Image ( image size required less than 3 MB and JPG, PSD files are Accepted).
- Enter the name of the document type which you uploaded (citizenship, Passport, License)
- Then, add your Email Address.
Finally Submit it, You have successfully registered your mobile phone.