if you want to play video url in mx player you need to call mx player by caling activity and your tag and value must set in realtime firebase database.
How to play Live video url in mx player in thunkable,makeroid,appybuilder app ?
* Pick firebase and Activity starter on your project.
* Goto Firebase and creat a project and choose your location.
* Goto Database and creat real time database. choose Start in locked mode and Enable.
* Goto Rule you will see following code :
Make change editing false to true like this :
* Goto data firebase project and find Web API Key : xxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxxx (its looks like this
* Copy this web api key and Paste on thunkanle prject Firebase Token.
* Goto firebase database and copy looks this code https://xxx-xxxxx.xxxxx.com and pase on thunkable Firebase URL.
* Goto firebase database and copy firebase project Bucket which is in just under of the xxxx.com url likes this "Your project name-xxxxxx" paste on thunkable firebase Project Bucket.
*Goto thunkable activity starter and fill following :
Action : android.intent.action.VIEW
Activity Class : com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad.ActivityScreen
Activity Package : com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad
Data Uri : http://xxxxxxxxxxx.m3u8(your live video url)
* Goto firebase database and tabing + icon add a child
* give Tag name as you want (ex: test)
* fill your live tv url on value.
* Goto Thunkable project's Block Section and fill live this :
finally your app will start with mx player . in this method if there not installed mxplayer on users smartphone they cant run live tv .